Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My gyaru make up ver 2.0 Video!

Hello everyone!! Hope you are all doing well.. I have super long essay due next week T__T and I just realized it yesterdayy! wahhh!.. 
Oh well good luck to everyone that's on finals :D,
 study hard and get good grades!
So I made a new Gyaru Make up tutorial ver 2.0, since I haven't
 uploaded anything to my youtube channel in ages o__o!
WATCH in HD (I don't know why the video looks way darker in youtube
 than my movie editor ¬¬ grrr)
I just realized I spelled "fro" instead of "for" @__@ on my video.. I seriously need to start checking my spelling .___.U.. oh well..
BTW, I'm selling some stuff on my facebook ><

 take a look and see if you like something
That's it for today
bye bye!

18 comments:

  1. I really like your make-up and thanks for the tutorial! The Hello Kitty powder you use to blend your nose gives a really nice effect. I am still searching for a good blending powder, but it's hard since I have really light skin anyway Dx Oh and I love your upper lashes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and fun tutorial! ^^/ 5 of 5 Make Up-finches ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to try your look ^^ well donee girlie!


    xo asnfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video~ i love when things are sped up.. hahaha~ oh and you were so cute when you put the contour on your nose and then turned and smiled at the camera.


    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your video. But I am jealous how u use the liquid eyeliner. in 80% I totally mess my make up up with it >.<
    I do it better with gel eyeliner and kajal but the black is not that intensive. ;;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que CL estas Usando en el Tutorial??? c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlll I love that eyeliner of yours! And the lashes are super thick but you pull it off well :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tutorial! You make it look so easy, haha!
    You look very pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. those lashes you used looked like the same ones I have sitting on my wishlist on ebay. Now that I see what they look like worn on someone, I need to hurry up and get them lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank youuu! I'm glad you liked it! ^__^!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanksssss!!! show me when you dooooo! *m*!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank youu!, you just need practice XD I didn't have the guts to use liquid eyeliner until recently @__@! (and I been wearing makeup since 2005 >.>)! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Los Vassen rainbow eyes Greenish blue ^0^! son mis favoritos!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank youuu! haha maybe cause it's fast-forward xDD!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gettt themmm they are sooo prettyyyy! *__* when I saw them at the store I was like "omgg I must get themmm!"!

    ReplyDelete