Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm going to be MA*RS shop staff! Come visit me ^0^!

Hello everyone!! Couple weeks ago I mentioned I was going to be at Anime Expo 
working in the Gal booths! Well, I finally have the official info ^0^! 
I'm going to be working as MA*RS shop staff Thursday and Sunday!! 
And Friday and Saturday (1pm) I'm going to be in the gal fashion show ^0^! 
Here are some of the brands that are going to be at AX this year: 
MA*RS, Liz Lisa, Tralala, Glavil by TutuHa, Golds infinity and Liz Lisa doll! 
This is the first time ever in history for all of the brands to be officially available in the U.S!
If you are going to AX come visit me and the other gals *__*, all my super sexy gal
 friends and I are going to be working in the gal booths ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ!!
Also If you live somewhere else support these brands by liking their FB Page, If they 
see westerners are interested on their brand they might finally do overseas shipping
 and might even start opening stores around the World *0*! that would be awesome right????!!
And here are some of the dresses I want to 
get from MA*RS ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


MA*RS is also bringing exclusive designs for AX \(T∇T)/♡ !!!

Can't wait!!, it's going to be so much fun ^0^!
also I'm really bad with faces T^T so don't be mad if I don't recognize some of you ;__;
That's it for today, hope to see a lot of you there!
Bye bye (★^O^★)!!

6 comments:

  1. Omg you're sooooooooo lucky! Congrats, dear! <3 I would die to go to AX! I am really trying my best to get into gyaru fashion and it's been tough finding Liz Lisa shoes xD; I hope we'll see photos! <3
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lucky! I really want those dresses D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGSH!! Congratulations!!!!! I would kill to work in a shop like MA*RS, unfortunately for Australia we don't have Japanese brands being sold here in official shops :(
    I'm loving the black and white stripe dress!! it's so cute!! <3


    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so cute!
    I would have loved to work for TutuHa at the Mars booth :D
    Congratulation that you are at Mars :) Please share pictures ;)

    http://dunkelsuess.de/site/index.php/Comments/Blog373

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool that you are going to be working the MA*RS shop staff :D Congrats! The clothes looks very cute! I hope you have fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, congrats! C: Hope you have fun! <3
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete